Full Service Law Firm in Wichita, KS
Welcome to Fleeson Gooing. We are a full service law firm that has represented individuals and businesses in the Wichita area, and throughout Kansas, for more than 125 years, earning the trust of clients and the respect of our peers. Whether you need a business attorney, real estate attorney, worker’s compensation attorney, or legal assistance with matters such as employment, estate planning, and litigation, we provide a wide array of services in most practice areas.
Fleeson Gooing is not the largest law firm in the region, but strives to be known as the firm of choice for matters that mean the most to our clients. Our attorneys have earned preeminent status within the legal profession for our commitment to excellence, integrity, service, and experienced legal representation.
This website provides information about our law firm, attorneys, and practice areas, and serves as a resource for our clients and potential clients in the Wichita area, with information about class actions, news, and legal topics of interest. Please contact our firm to schedule a consultation with a corporate attorney, probate attorney, estate planning attorney, or any other type of legal advisor that you may require.
Adam R. Burrus • Associate
Adam Burrus joined Fleeson, Gooing in 2009 and practices primarily in the areas of litigation, creditor’s rights and bankruptcy. He is a member of the American, Kansas, and Wichita Bar Associations and is the current vice president of the WBA Young Lawyers. He is also involved in the Kansas Association of Defense Counsel, the Wesley E. Brown American Inn of Court, and the Young Professionals of Wichita. Mr. Burrus is currently serving as an Allocation Panel member for the United Way of the Plains and is a member of the Young Leaders Board for the Boys & Girls Clubs of South Central Kansas.
- 08-19-14 Seven Fleeson Gooing Attorneys Named “Lawyer of the Year”
- 08-19-14 Fleeson Gooing Attorneys Listed in Best Lawyers in America
- 08-08-14 Dan Lawrence Selected to Participate in Leadership Wichita
- 07-11-14 Ali Marchant Appointed Workers Compensation Judge
- 07-11-14 Ali Marchant Receives “40 Under 40″ Honor
- 07-11-14 Recent Developments Affecting Estate and Business Succession Planning
- 03-17-14 Changes to Federal Court Subpoena Rules Can Affect Business and Individuals
- 10-09-13 Kansas Legislature Restores Reasonableness Standard to the Kansas Restraint of Trade Act
- 02-06-13 Understanding Eminent Domain
- 09-17-12 Non-Compete Agreements Not Always Enforceable Under Kansas Law