Full Service Law Firm in Wichita, KS
Welcome to Fleeson Gooing. We are a full service law firm that has represented individuals and businesses in the Wichita area, and throughout Kansas, for more than 125 years, earning the trust of clients and the respect of our peers. Whether you need a business attorney, real estate attorney, worker’s compensation attorney, or legal assistance with matters such as employment, estate planning, and litigation, we provide a wide array of services in most practice areas.
Fleeson Gooing is not the largest law firm in the region, but strives to be known as the firm of choice for matters that mean the most to our clients. Our attorneys have earned preeminent status within the legal profession for our commitment to excellence, integrity, service, and experienced legal representation.
This website provides information about our law firm, attorneys, and practice areas, and serves as a resource for our clients and potential clients in the Wichita area, with information about class actions, news, and legal topics of interest. Please contact our firm to schedule a consultation with a corporate attorney, probate attorney, estate planning attorney, or any other type of legal advisor that you may require.
Stephen M. Stark • Member
Steve Stark was born and raised in Fort Dodge, Iowa. He received his Bachelor of Science degree from Iowa State University in 1979, majoring in industrial administration. He received his Juris Doctor degree, with honors, from the University of Iowa in 1983 and served as an editor of the Iowa Law School’s Journal of Corporation Law from 1982 to 1983.
- 04-07-14 Sylvia Penner Featured in Wichita Business Journal
- 03-19-14 Roarke Gordon Speaks at Weigand Trust Open House
- 01-22-14 Dan Lawrence Named Fleeson Gooing Member
- 01-17-14 Ali Marchant Named 2014 Ms.JD Writer-in-Residence
- 12-31-13 Brooks Severson Named to KADC Board
- 03-17-14 Changes to Federal Court Subpoena Rules Can Affect Business and Individuals
- 10-09-13 Kansas Legislature Restores Reasonableness Standard to the Kansas Restraint of Trade Act
- 02-06-13 Understanding Eminent Domain
- 09-17-12 Non-Compete Agreements Not Always Enforceable Under Kansas Law
- 03-09-12 Blue Ribbon Commission Recommends Changes to Kansas Court System