For more than a century, Fleeson Gooing has earned the trust of clients throughout Kansas and beyond. Our lawyers have achieved preeminent status within the legal profession because of our commitment to providing exceptional service with integrity and humanity. We are not, and do not strive to be, the largest law firm in the region. We would rather be known as the firm of choice for matters that mean the most to our clients.
Roarke R. Gordon • Member
Roarke Gordon practices primarily in the area of corporate business law and real estate. He regularly assists clients in the sale and purchase of businesses, including asset and stock transactions, the formation of entities, and contract negotiation and drafting. A significant portion of his practice concerns retail, restaurant and office leasing transactions, from both the landlord and tenant perspectives.
- 02-15-13 Sylvia Penner Named Fleeson Gooing Member
- 11-27-12 Fleeson Gooing Named One of Wichita’s Best Law Firms
- 10-17-12 Ryan Meyer Joins the Firm
- 09-14-12 Six Fleeson Gooing Attorneys Named “Lawyer of the Year”
- 09-14-12 Fleeson Gooing Attorneys Listed in the Best Lawyers in America
- 02-06-13 Understanding Eminent Domain
- 09-17-12 Non-Compete Agreements Not Always Enforceable Under Kansas Law
- 03-09-12 Blue Ribbon Commission Recommends Changes to Kansas Court System
- 02-08-12 Guidance for Foreign Corporations Doing Business in Kansas
- 12-19-11 Wichita Attorneys Help Preserve Aviation Heritage