For more than a century, Fleeson Gooing has earned the trust of clients throughout Kansas and beyond. Our lawyers have achieved preeminent status within the legal profession because of our commitment to providing exceptional service with integrity and humanity. We are not, and do not strive to be, the largest law firm in the region. We would rather be known as the firm of choice for matters that mean the most to our clients.
Kent A. Meyerhoff • Member
Kent Meyerhoff’s practice is devoted to estate and business succession planning; trust administration and probate; guardianships and conservatorships; trademark and copyright law; and business law. He is head of the firm’s Business Practice Group, is a Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, and is recognized in the publication The Best Lawyers in America® in the areas of Intellectual Property Law, Trusts and Estates, and Elder Law. Mr. Meyerhoff makes frequent presentations to community and professional groups, and is co-author of a chapter in the Kansas Bar Association’s Kansas Probate & Trust Administration After Death Handbook, 7th Edition (2008). Mr. Meyerhoff also serves as Judge Pro Tem for the Sedgwick County District Court, Probate Department.
- 02-15-13 Sylvia Penner Named Fleeson Gooing Member
- 11-27-12 Fleeson Gooing Named One of Wichita’s Best Law Firms
- 10-17-12 Ryan Meyer Joins the Firm
- 09-14-12 Six Fleeson Gooing Attorneys Named “Lawyer of the Year”
- 09-14-12 Fleeson Gooing Attorneys Listed in the Best Lawyers in America
- 02-06-13 Understanding Eminent Domain
- 09-17-12 Non-Compete Agreements Not Always Enforceable Under Kansas Law
- 03-09-12 Blue Ribbon Commission Recommends Changes to Kansas Court System
- 02-08-12 Guidance for Foreign Corporations Doing Business in Kansas
- 12-19-11 Wichita Attorneys Help Preserve Aviation Heritage