Full Service Law Firm in Wichita, KS
Welcome to Fleeson Gooing. We are a full service law firm that has represented individuals and businesses in the Wichita area, and throughout Kansas, for more than 125 years, earning the trust of clients and the respect of our peers. Whether you need a business attorney, real estate attorney, worker’s compensation attorney, or legal assistance with matters such as employment, estate planning, and litigation, we provide a wide array of services in most practice areas.
Fleeson Gooing is not the largest law firm in the region, but strives to be known as the firm of choice for matters that mean the most to our clients. Our attorneys have earned preeminent status within the legal profession for our commitment to excellence, integrity, service, and experienced legal representation.
This website provides information about our law firm, attorneys, and practice areas, and serves as a resource for our clients and potential clients in the Wichita area, with information about class actions, news, and legal topics of interest. Please contact our firm to schedule a consultation with a corporate attorney, probate attorney, estate planning attorney, or any other type of legal advisor that you may require.
Jason R. Bock • Associate
Mr. Bock joined Fleeson, Gooing, Coulson & Kitch in 2010 and practices primarily in the areas of Business and Trusts and Estates. He is a member of the Wichita and Kansas Bar Associations. Mr. Bock is also involved in the Wichita Bar Association Young Lawyers and has served as a Allocation Panel member for the United Way of the Plains.
- 01-22-14 Dan Lawrence Named Fleeson Gooing Member
- 01-17-14 Ali Marchant Named 2014 Ms.JD Writer-in-Residence
- 12-31-13 Brooks Severson Named to KADC Board
- 12-06-13 Adam Burrus Assists the United Way
- 12-05-13 Fleeson Gooing Attorneys Recognized at Lawyer of the Year Luncheon
- 10-09-13 Kansas Legislature Restores Reasonableness Standard to the Kansas Restraint of Trade Act
- 02-06-13 Understanding Eminent Domain
- 09-17-12 Non-Compete Agreements Not Always Enforceable Under Kansas Law
- 03-09-12 Blue Ribbon Commission Recommends Changes to Kansas Court System
- 02-08-12 Guidance for Foreign Corporations Doing Business in Kansas