Full Service Law Firm in Wichita, KS
Welcome to Fleeson Gooing. We are a full service law firm that has represented individuals and businesses in the Wichita area, and throughout Kansas, for more than 125 years, earning the trust of clients and the respect of our peers. Whether you need a business attorney, real estate attorney, worker’s compensation attorney, or legal assistance with matters such as employment, estate planning, and litigation, we provide a wide array of services in most practice areas.
Fleeson Gooing is not the largest law firm in the region, but strives to be known as the firm of choice for matters that mean the most to our clients. Our attorneys have earned preeminent status within the legal profession for our commitment to excellence, integrity, service, and experienced legal representation.
This website provides information about our law firm, attorneys, and practice areas, and serves as a resource for our clients and potential clients in the Wichita area, with information about class actions, news, and legal topics of interest. Please contact our firm to schedule a consultation with a corporate attorney, probate attorney, estate planning attorney, or any other type of legal advisor that you may require.
Lyndon W. Vix • Member
Lyndon Vix’s practice covers a number of diverse areas. He is primarily engaged in appellate litigation, media law, insurance defense and workers compensation, but also is involved in business and commercial litigation, condemnation, insurance coverage law, creditor’s rights and foreign-born adoptions. He has been the primary author of approximately seventy-five appellate briefs in state and federal courts and over 100 briefs to the Kansas Workers Compensation Appeals Board. He also serves as primary newsroom counsel to the Wichita Eagle newspaper.
- 12-06-13 Adam Burrus Assists the United Way
- 12-05-13 Fleeson Gooing Attorneys Recognized at Lawyer of the Year Luncheon
- 11-08-13 Fleeson Gooing Named Among Best Law Firms in Wichita
- 10-29-13 Super Lawyers Publication Cites Fleeson Gooing Attorneys
- 10-23-13 Mike Cannady Rejoins Fleeson Gooing
- 10-09-13 Kansas Legislature Restores Reasonableness Standard to the Kansas Restraint of Trade Act
- 02-06-13 Understanding Eminent Domain
- 09-17-12 Non-Compete Agreements Not Always Enforceable Under Kansas Law
- 03-09-12 Blue Ribbon Commission Recommends Changes to Kansas Court System
- 02-08-12 Guidance for Foreign Corporations Doing Business in Kansas