Fleeson Gooing is pleased to welcome Amy Rider as an associate attorney. Amy is a native of Wichita. She received her undergraduate degree from the University of Kasas in 2013, where she was recipient of the President’s Award for Educational Achievement. Amy went on to attend law school at Washburn University in Topeka and was named a Washburn Law Dawson Scholar. She received her juris doctorate with Dean’s Honors in 2018 and thereafter joined Fleeson Gooing, where she had spent the previous two summers as a law clerk. Amy’s practice will include adoptions, business law and school law. At right, Amy is shown adding her name to the Fleeson Gooing sign.
- Fleeson Gooing Attorneys Recognized in Super Lawyers Publication
- Concurrent Causation Doctrine: What Does it Mean for Your Insurance Coverage?
- Five Fleeson Gooing Attorneys Named “Lawyer of the Year”
- Seventeen Fleeson Gooing Attorneys Named in Best Lawyers Publication
- Bill Townsley Represents Firm at Washburn Law School Dedication