On August 29, 2014, Fleeson Gooing’s Chuck Millsap served as a presenter at the First Annual Across Stateline Seminar, co-sponsored by the Kansas Association of Defense Counsel (of which Churck is a member) and the Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers. This continuing legal education event was held at Sporting Kansas City Stadium in Kansas City, Kansas. The topic of Chuck’s presentation was Kansas law on insurance bad faith claims and litigation.
- Megan Townsley Participates in KBA Leadership Institute
- Ryan Meyer Begins Terms as President of the Kansas Association of Defense Counsel
- Amy DeWald and Matt Sondergard Become Members of Fleeson Gooing
- Fleeson Gooing Attorneys Recognized in Super Lawyers Publication
- Concurrent Causation Doctrine: What Does it Mean for Your Insurance Coverage?