On November 5, 2010, the Kansas Supreme Court denied Mobil’s Petition for Review. The lawsuit is now back in district court for further proceedings. Order denying Petition for Review
- Fleeson Gooing Attorneys Recognized in Super Lawyers Publication
- Concurrent Causation Doctrine: What Does it Mean for Your Insurance Coverage?
- Five Fleeson Gooing Attorneys Named “Lawyer of the Year”
- Seventeen Fleeson Gooing Attorneys Named in Best Lawyers Publication
- Bill Townsley Represents Firm at Washburn Law School Dedication