In January 2011, Mobil provided to Plaintiff Class Counsel a list of additional members of the Plaintiff Class. In this Second Supplemental Order, the Court set the date on which notices were to be mailed to those additional Class Members.
- Fleeson Gooing Attorneys Recognized in Super Lawyers Publication
- Concurrent Causation Doctrine: What Does it Mean for Your Insurance Coverage?
- Five Fleeson Gooing Attorneys Named “Lawyer of the Year”
- Seventeen Fleeson Gooing Attorneys Named in Best Lawyers Publication
- Bill Townsley Represents Firm at Washburn Law School Dedication